PHS Instrumental Music Forms & Files
Music Program Forms & Files
- Percussion Scale Testing
- Poway High School Practice Tips
- Fall 2017 Concert Band & Wind Ensemble II Testing Schedule
- Fall 2017 Marching Band Schedule
- Absence Form
- PUSD Equipment Loan Record For Students (Instrument Loan Form)
- PUSD Private Vehicle Transportation for Students Off-Site Study Experience (T-30) Form
This form must be completed and turned into the band office, either as a hard copy or by email, at least one (1) week in advance of any anticipated absence or within two (2) days of extreme emergencies. If this form is not filled out and returned to the band office within the timeframe previously mentioned, the absence would be unexcused, no exceptions. Note that filling out of this form does not guarantee that the absence will be excused.
This form needs to be completed and signed, if a parent plans to transport students in their private vehicle to a PHS Instruments Music event that is off campus.
Registration Forms for 2018-2019
- Poway High School Orchestra Registration Form - Required
- Poway High School Band Registration Form - Required
- Confidential Medical Information Release Form for Co-Curricular Activity (AKA Form A) - Required
- Authorization to Carry Medication While at School (AKA Form B) - Required
- Assumption of Potential Risk and Release of Liability Agreement for Voluntary Activity (AKA Form C) - Required
- Policy Agreement Form (AKA Form D) - Required
- Poway High School Music Program Remittance Form - Required (PDF format ) (Excel format )
- Volunteer Code of Conduct - Required for all PHSMB volunteers
- Level I - Volunteer Application, Megan's Law Background Check - First Time Volunteers Only
This form must be completed by the parent/guardian of every student in the PHS orchestra program and turned in at Registration. It is used for tax-deductible music program donations.
This form must be completed by the parent/guardian of every student in the PHS band program and turned in at Registration. It is used for band accessory purchases and tax-deductible music program donations.
This form must be signed and completed by the parent/guardian and turned into the Music Booster secretary before the student can participate in any PHS Music Program activity. It contains essential parent/guardian contact information. The form optionally grants permission for the lead chaperones to dispense to students non-prescription aspirin, Tylenol, or Advil if needed. Click here to download the form.
This PUSD form is only required if it is necessary for the student to carry prescription and/or non-prescription medication for a medical condition. A new Form B must be submitted each year. Note that the form must be signed by both student and parent and completed and signed by the student's physician. Copies of the form must be kept with student, and on file with PHSMB and PHS. All medication must be in its original container. If it is applicable, this form must be submitted every year. Click here to download the form.
This PUSD form is required each year for all students and all volunteers who will be traveling either on the uniform truck, the equipment truck, or buses to events throughout the school year. By signing the form, the parent agrees to assume all liability and responsibility for any potential risks associated with the activity, and releases PUSD and PHSMB from liability. The form must be completed and signed by the parent/guardian before the student can participate in any PHS Music Program events and performances that requires travel. Note that adult volunteers who will be traveling to events/performances on buses or PHSMB trucks must also complete and sign a Form A. Click here to download the form.
This PHSMB form must be signed by both parent and student before the student can particiapte in the PHS Music Program. It is an agreement to abide by all Behavior Conduct, Rules, and Disciplinary Actions as stated in the Poway High School Parent/Student Handbook. Click here to download the form.
This form is used for band accessory purchases and tax-deductible music program donations. You may use either the Excel spreadsheet or PDF version.
This PUSD form must be completed by each PHSMB adult volunteer. It is an agreement that the volunteer will follow the District Volunteer Code of Conduct. If you have completed this form for PHSMB during a previous year and it is on file with the booster secretary, you do not need to fill it out again. Click here to download the form.
This PUSD form is a release for a Megan's Law background check that is required on all PUSD volunteers. This form only has to be submitted once. Once you are cleared, you will not have to submit this form again during your entire tenure with PUSD. Click here to download the form.