PIFT 2019 Pridegrams
SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
What is a Pridegram? Pridegrams are personalized visual "shout-outs" that will be published in the PIFT 2019 Program for everyone to enjoy! They are a great way for you to show your student how proud you are of them and support the PHS Instrumental Music Program at the same time.
The examples below show the layouts of different sized Pridegrams on two pages in the PIFT program. See a slideshow of individual Pridegrams from previous years at the bottom of this page for some ideas.
Pridegrams are the perfect way to:
- Honor a Class of 2020 Senior
- Applaud the accomplishments of a hardworking Freshman
- Celebrate siblings
- Commemorate the bond between BFFs
- Cheer on your favorite instrument section
- Show how proud you are of your Emerald Brigade member
You can collaborate with other families to create a joint Pridegram - the more the merrier! See the slideshow at the bottom of this page of Pridegrams from last year for some ideas.
Pridegram tips and guidelines:
- Submit all prepared Pridegrams digitally in one of the following file formats:
- JPEG (.jpeg, .jpg) preferably 300 dpi)
- MS PowerPoint (.pptx)
- PDF (.pdf) preferably High Quality or Print Quality
- If you need to scan pictures for your Pridegram, be sure to scan them at 300 dpi for the best quality.
- Your Pridegram should be submitted in full color, however, note that Pridegrams will be printed in black & white in the standard PIFT program.
- Check out the PHSMB Flickr page if you need pictures for your Pridegram.
- We will work with you to design your Pridegram for an additional fee of only $15.
Pridegram sizes and prices:
- 1/8 page (landscape orientation, 3.65 in. wide x 2.35 in. high)...$25
- 1/4 page (portrait orientation, 3.65 in. wide x 4.9 in. high)...$50
- 1/2 page (landscape orientation, 7.5 in. wide x 4.9 in. high)...$85
- full page (portrait orientation, 7.5 in. wide x 10.0 in. high)...$150
Pick the Pridegram size that works best for you!
- Download and complete the PRIDEGRAM ORDER FORM.
- Put your completed order form along with a hard copy of the pridegram and your check made payable to "PHSMB" in the green basket in the directors' office.
- Email your digital Pridegram file to Paula Pullenza at email@example.com.
- Deadline for submission with design service - FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2019
- Deadline for submission with camera-ready artwork - MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
- We will be ordering a small quantity of limited edition, full-color PIFT programs. As a Pridegram customer, your price for this keepsake edition is $18, a 10% discount off the regular price
- Your Pridegram will be displayed in a slideshow on the PHSMB website for the whole PHS Music community to enjoy!
Enjoy this slideshow of previous Pridegrams!