Thursday, September 19, 6:00PM, Band Room (N-1)
NOTE: The original date that was posted for Orchestra and Non-Marching Band Registration was September 12. It has been re-scheduled to Thursday September 19.
Welcome new and returning Orchestra and Non-Marching Band students to another great year.
To make Registration day run smoothly, please follow these tips:
- Prior to their Registration, all students should download, complete, and print the following form:
- If the student needs to carry medication for a medical condition, the following form should be downloaded, completed, and printed before Registration:
- Form B - Authorization to Carry Medication This PUSD form must be signed by both student and parent and completed by the student's physician. It is only required if it is necessay for the student to carry prescription and/or non-prescription medication for a medical condition. The form grants permission for the lead chaperone to be able to dispense to the student any medication if needed. Authorized medication is carried by the chaperone in the "mother bag" to all off-campus PHS Music Program events and performances. Copies of the form must be kept with student, and on file with PHSMB and PHS. All medication must be in its original container.
- If an adult plans on volunteering in any capacity for the PHS Music Program during the 2013-2014 school year, they should download, complete, and print the following two forms prior to Registration (NOTE: If you already have these forms on file with PHSMB from a previous year, you don't need to fill them out again.):
- Bring required Form C and Forms B, F, and G, if applicable, to Registration. Be sure that all forms are completed and signed.
- Bring medical information including allergies, medical conditions, medications, contact information for the student's primary physician, and medical insurance card to the Registration appointment.
- Bring the names and phone numbers of at least two emergency contacts to the Registration appointment.
- Bring a check book or credit card.
- A parent or guardian must accompany each Orchestra and Non-Marching Band member to complete the Registration process.
For questions about Registration, please contact Booster President Odette Alkire.